cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP7200C 'Printer is performing internal adjustment'

shimworld
Contributor

Everytime I print PDF files (also happens to PowerPoint files) in 'Multiple Pages Per Shee' configuration printer goes into "Printer is performing internal adjustment. Wait a moment" after 3 (double sided prints) pages, pauses for a moment and then instead of continuing to finish the job, it trips an error "The printed output may be printed incorrectly. Click [Resolve Error] or try to print again.

At this point 'Alarm' lights up, printing stops and clicking [Resolve Error] does absolutely nothing. The only thing I can do is turn the printer off and back on after which it continues to print the remaining pages. Wondering if anyone has encountered something similar and had it fixed? The internet hasn't been very useful for this particular issue, unfortunately.

1 REPLY 1

KriKri
Apprentice

Just in case anyone's having the same issue: the workaround I found is to print from the "Multi-purpose Tray". Remove the paper from the "Cassette 1" (bottom drawer). The Canon app will show "No A4 in Cassette 1", but just ignore it. Remember to select the Tray from printer settings before printing, otherwise you'll get a message from the app and you will have to press the Resolve button to use the Tray as paper source.

Hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements