HI -- I jsut tried to load the drivers for a CAnnon LBP7100Cw, and it will not recognize it. the machine is a Dell Inspiron13 7000 series. I had the same issue with my Surface Pro 4 machine too. both are running windows 10. does this printer not support windows 10?
I will be able to assist you.
The MF7110Cw is supported with the Windows 10 operating system. The file that you download from the Canon website is a .ZIP file. When you select [RUN], it unpacks the setup folder. Please follow the instructions below to install the printer:
* If installing the printer with a network connection, you will need to double-click on [Network Setting Tool] > [64bit], and then run the CNAN1STD file to connect the printer to the network.
1. Open your [Downloads] (or [Documents]) folder.
2. You will see two icons with the name: LBP7110Cw_V2063_W64_us_EN_1. Double-click on the yellow folder icon with this name.
3. Double-click on DRIVER to open the folder.
4. In the folder you will see two listings for Setup. Double-click on the Setup that has the type as [Application].
5. The "MF Drivers Setup Wizard" will open. Proceed through the steps and restart the computer.
6. After restarting the computer, connect the USB cable and allow the installation to complete.
7. Print a document.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM