cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Improve the Colors on my Canon MB2320?

bun
Apprentice

I have a Inkjet Canon MB2320 with the genuine ink PGI-1200XL. The colors looks less saturated, this happens in other photos too, how do I improve the color accuracy of my photos?

I used the same program (Microsoft Word) with the same document on this photo. I only resized the images. 

I bought my Canon printer about a week ago. I bought my cheap $20 Epson printer 6 years ago and it broke. I'll be using this printer to print family photos.

This is the original document.

image.jpeg

The photo on the right was printed using Epson with cheap ink refill. The photo on the left is printed using Canon with the genuine ink.  

Photo:

image.jpeg

Scanned:

image.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bun,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements