cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Out of Paper Message on imageCLASS LBP6230dw on macOS, OK on Windows

botculai
Apprentice

I just purchase Canon lbp6230dw yesterday, I had install driver and network setup (I use ventura 13.0.1). I tried to print a pdf file (6 pages) but it only print one first page and light out of page flash although I put much pages at tray. And I try to use any different applications pdf reader. After that, I tried print word file and everything ok. I switch to a window laptop and print with pdf file and everything is fine. Does everyone has same problem?  

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Botculai,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

1. What program were you printing the PDF files from on the Mac and did you try a test print from preview?
  2. Are you running into the issue with a specific PDF file or is the happen with old and new PDF files?

Hi Hector, 

Thank you for reach out my problem.

1. I used adobe acrobat reader program, and try foxit PDF reader, too. When I tried print on preview app, it have same problem. It just print first page.

2. I have issue with all PDF file on the mac both new and old.

Thanks

Hello, 

If you are only having problems with printing PDF files and it is from your Mac, it sounds like a driver issue on the Mac. You can download and install the UFRII printer driver from our support site using the link HERE. Once the drivers have been installed, click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners. In printers and scanners, you can use the - to remove the connection for the printer. Once it has been removed, you can click the + to add the printer back to the list.

Announcements