cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enlargement

dycon
Apprentice

I have a Canon Image Class MF4770n printer. I want to enlarge a document. When I set the copy ratio wo 120% it does enlarge the output copy but the problem is that the copy comes out off center and cuts off much of the original. How can i keep everything centered.

dycon

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi dycon.

The MF4770n has margins that cannot be scanned. For copying the margins are 1/4" (5 mm) on each side of the glass. When enlarging copies, you will want to verify that the data remains within these margins. You can view the scanning area for copies by clicking on the link below:

MF4770n - Scanning Area

The same margins apply to the printing area, so you will need to verify that the enlargement ratio fits within the shaded printable area shown at the link below:

MF4770n - Printable Area

You will probably need to adjust the settings a few times until the document is centered. If you have any other questions, or require further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements