cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D1550

EJCaton
Apprentice

I have a Canon D1550... well I have several.  In my one office one wouldn't print anything.  Not sure what;'s wrong with it... move one from the other but can't get it to print no matter how many times I add.  Also I need to know how to speed it up... lag time is really bad.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi EJCaton.

We will be glad to assist you; however, we will need some more information. Which version of Windows or macOS are you using? Is the printer connected wirelessly to the router, wired with an Ethernet cable to the router, or with a USB cable directly to the computer?

If the printer is connected to the network, have you been able to confirm if teh machine has a good IP address? Follow the steps below to confirm the IP address:

<Network Information>   <IPv4> Select the setting to view  Check the settings  

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements