cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Power Cycling "FIX" (Suggestion), may work on all wireless printers

GOWOKEGOBROKE
Contributor

Canon Maxify MB2320

Printer started power cycling when Canon screwed everyone else this past weekend.  I took the DNS "Fix" and instead of doing all of the steps I only....

1. Unplugged the printer
  2. Unplugged the modem ethernet from the router (You could also turn off router)
  3. Plugged in the printer, it turned on by itself, cycled and finally brought me to the menu without shutting off
  4. Plugged the modem ethernet back into the router
  5. Test printed from the PC, worked
  6. Test print from mobile, worked
  7. So far, so good
4 REPLIES 4

lee0
Contributor

How do i fix the issue (turns off immediately) if I just use with iphone. I dont use with computer

Hello! Please see our solution HERE

That is no help at all. and is not a solution. Fix the software that you updated.  The firmware does not work, and I cannot print with USB as I need to use with i phone on location. that is why I bought the thing.     You pointing me to a post that is up is not helpful. Is canon fixing the software?  And post something re: use with phones

Your solution does not answer my question at all.  I need to use with my i phone. Please answer.  And also , it is not a solution to make customers spend hours on this.  Fix this Canon, and tell us when it will be fixed

Announcements