cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Printing Will Not Work Due to Plan 1 Tray, Plain 2 Tray desired

bigbossshs
Apprentice

Hello. I have a Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw for a Canon Printer.  Ordinarily, the Printer works fine; and, I can print.  However, today, I attempted to print, but, there was an error; and, upon further review,  I received this mesage.  For the bottom one, the bottom tray, that is the one, that, I ostensibly use.

What would be suggested, in order to be able to use the Bottom Tray exclusively, step-by-step.  If there is a video of a similar situation being fixed, i have no qualms viewing it. Thanks.

20230719_180941[1].jpg

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

It would be hard to determine the issue with the image that was posted. We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What paper size are you trying to print on?
  3. Would you be able to provide another image with the full display or the message that appears on your computer screen when you print?
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements