cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw - Toner Status

Writer232
Apprentice

I was having a problem with the printer and decided to remove and re-install the printer on Windows 10 PRO. I had to rename the printer and when I click on Toner Status on my PC, only the old printer name shows up with a message stating could not correctly aquire the information. I click on the Device Name drop down but the new name is not there. How do I update the device name in the toner status program? Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Writer232,

In this situation I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver.  You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. In the window that comes up, You can select the printer's UFR printer driver and then click uninstall at the top of the Window. Once it has been uninstalled, you can download and reinstall the UFR printer driver using the link HERE.

Once the driver has been reinstalled there should now be an updated printer connection and you can check the toner status. If the computer is still unable to connect, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the issue.

Announcements