cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook won't print last page (Google Cloud Print)

mlourie
Apprentice

I have an MF6160dw. When I print from my Chromebook, the printer will print everything but the last page. The printer shows an error.

6 REPLIES 6

Patrice
Whiz

Hi mlourie.

So that we can best assist you, what is the exact error message that is displayed on the printer?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The error code is #822, Incorrect Data Format Received

Hi mlourie. I will be able to assist you. The #822 error usually indicates an issue with the format of an image file. So that I can best assist you, I would like to ask a few questions: 1. Are you printing using the Google Cloud Print function or from the Google Remote Desktop? 2. Is it just one document that you are experiencing the issue with? 3. If it is one document, which format is the document saved in, and is the last page saved in a different format? I look forward to your reply. Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am using the Google Cloud Print function. This happens for every document I print.

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

I contact canon support, and they just gave me the run around. They said contact Google. I didn't buy the printer from Google. I bought it from Canon, and the cloud print feature does not work. Who at Canon is going to solve this problem for me?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements