cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cartridges for Canon Pixma MX450 or support? My printer is only 1 month old and I can't find support

Donna68
Apprentice

My printer is only a little over 1 month old and I'm disappointed in the fact I can't find any support whatsoever on Canon's website for it. I initially was going to check out which cartridges I need to replace the ones I have and was surprised there's no mention of my printer anywhere on the website. Does this mean the model is discontinued? Find it strange I can't get support for my printer, but there's many, many others that seem to have support available.

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hello!

Thanks for posting, and we apologize for any confusion.  You are probably looking for information on the PIXMA MX452 or PIXMA MX459.  While we don't have a specific PIXMA MX450 model, both of these printers are considered part of the PIXMA MX450 series.  Click here to view the available supplies and accessories for your printer (the same accessories are used for both printers in the series).

Hope this helps!

I, too, have an MX450 and cannot find ANY info (drivers) on the Canon website. It's as though the printer that I purchased and installed doesn't really exist.

Announcements