cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon image Class MF 44150

mschristinerile
Apprentice

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer and my Quickbooks computer would not run updates....so I purchased a new computer with more RAM.   My Canon Image Class MF 4150 worked with windows 10 on the old conputer.  I have installed the Canon MF 4100 series on the new computer , gone thru several variations of turning off printer, disconnecting from computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and still nothing.  I installed the scanning patch and now i can scan, but not print.   Help!

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi mschristinerile.

If you haven't yet done so for the printer driver installation file, try right-clicking it and selecting "Run as administrator."  Often, new computers will be set in a way to minimize risk to the user, including requiring extra steps to access administrative control.  Additionally, security software and settings may be preventing the driver installation, and running the installation as administrator will tell the security software that the installation has permission.

After installing the driver, you may need to manually go through the Add Printer dialogue at the top of the Printers & Scanners list.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements