cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Upgrade Program

cleenhouwers
Apprentice

I have purchased a PIXMA MP495 printer/scanner years ago and I have tried to use the scanner but it wouldn't work on my updated Mac OS Monterey as there's no new driver update on this. I have read that there's a canon upgrade program but how can i avail this if I am in the UK?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

The Canon Community is hosted and operated by Canon USA.

If you have an older camera system, inkjet printer, inkjet multifunction printer, or scanner, which is either incompatible with a current operating system or if it has an internal hardware issue that cannot be resolved via troubleshooting with Canon USA, you can contact Canon USA regarding the Canon Upgrade Program.

This program allows you to purchase a new or refurbished inkjet printer, inkjet multifunction printer, or scanner directly from Canon USA at a discount.

For information on this program, please contact Canon USA at 1-866-443-8002 from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. EST Monday through Saturday to speak with a Canon Upgrade Program representative.

We can only ship within the United States. 

For any options that may be available outside of the US, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your country or region. For Canon UK, they're HERE. Elsewhere in the world, get started HERE

We hope this helps point you in the right direction! 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements