cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF632Cdw Update question

Profaniter
Apprentice

Okay, been having this laser printer for a few months now since April this year. I noticed that from previous times, when I checked for firmware update, whenever I checked for update, it will appear an agreement to neither accept or do not accept, I selected to accept, then when it reads that it should not be turned off when downloading update, I clicked OK, then the minute it's downloaded then it kept coming back with an error that an error has occured please try again later. I kept doing it again and again, to no avail. I love this printer, I want this printer to have some sort of update to keep improving. 

Has anyone found a solution to how can I force this printer to download the firmware update?

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi there!

Welcome to the Canon Community!

You'll find the Firmware Update Tool HERE.

Once you've installed the software onto your computer, you'll want to follow the instructions for updating your printer HERE.

If you get stuck or have any questions, you'll want to reach out to our US-based Technical Support team at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 8am to 8pm (ET).

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements