cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MF624CW Won't Connect to Computer

christilee
Apprentice

Hi,

I've been trying to scan a document for over an hour and I can't get the scanner to connect to the computer. Even from the MF Network Scanner Selector, nothing appears to connect to. I've installed all of the drivers/patches that were listed on the Canon site.

Why can't they connect? I retested the printing feature, and it still works just fine, so obviously the machine and the computer are communicating. Also, my connection is wireless and I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi christilee.

Although you are able to print, there could still be an issue with communication, as the scanner uses a two-way communication, instead of the one-way communication like the printing function.

Since you have installed the scan patch and the issue persists, it is recommended that you call us for further assistance.  Please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be glad to assist you with resolving this issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements