cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon LBP 6030b sharing problem Win10

bodzdata
Apprentice

Good day Canon Community! I've recently encountered a problem with Canon LBP 6030b while was trying to share the printer between 4 PCs in one LAN. The printer is physically connected via USB to one of them and is working properly. When any of other PCs in LAN is trying to connect to the printer, I get the following error:adError.png

The printer is shared, and all the settings are set up to ensure avaliability of the PC in the network. I've been trying to delete printer driver and install it again, but it didn't help.

All the machines are using Windows 10 Enterprise.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Sound advice...

You can spent your time trying to figure out why your other computers cannot connect to your shared printer.

Firewall

Anti-virus

File and print sharing disabled

etc

or , you can buy a network capable printer and foucs on more impotant things in life. Staying healthy, family, working.  Is your time really worth wasting on a $70 printer?   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

bodzdata
Apprentice
Perhaps :). It's just organization that I'm working for decides what to buy, and I'm the one who is doing the setup
Announcements