cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Imageclass MF264dw misfeed errors when printing multiple pages after a new cartridge installed

JeanieB
Apprentice

I have had this problem several times over the past year or so.  I get a new print toner cartridge, install it in the printer, and the next time I have to print a document longer than two pages, it starts to misfeed.  And by misfeed, I mean it misses some of the image at the top of the page, then I get a few blank pages and other pages look stretched.  I end up having to throw out all of the pages from page 3 to end of document and then reprinting it to a network printer.  I cannot figure out why this started happening and usually after replacing that cartridge, the problem goes away.  So, I put it down to a defective cartridge.  Except this time the same thing is happening with the 2nd new cartridge that I installed.  We only use authentic Canon cartridges - nothing recycled or from a different vendor.  When I open the printer to look at the cartridge, it has popped out of place.  Not sure if that is normal or not, since you cannot look at the inside and print a document.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, what was your solution?

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements