cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADF on Scanner quit working - imageClass MF247dw

russellsmith1
Apprentice

I use a scanner program by the name of Paperport Professional 14 to do my scanning.  Worked perfectly for years on all my Canon printer/scanners.  Now, I can only scan one page at a time.  When I try to scan multiple pages, the ADF does not pull the pages through for scanning but winds up scanning a blank page.  Have tried re-installing the software for both the printer and Paperport with no success.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, russellsmith1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

ImageClass 247dw

Hello Russelsmith1,

If the Paper Port program is unable to use the ADF program, you can check the scanner settings in the program to make sure it is not set with any photo/image settings. The ADF can only be used with document settings and the paper size set to letter, legal or A4. You can also try downloading and installing our MFscan utility software to see if you are able to scan from the ADF.

Announcements