cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP1200 won't print direct

lash48867
Apprentice

My printer will not print using a usb cable.  I thought I would delete drivers and redownload them but my computer is telling me:  CP printer-related file in use,  Exit the currently running application.  If the operation still fails restart your system again.  There is nothing running on my computer.  it will not let me delete the printer from my apps.  I am running Windows 11 and thought it might be that, but I had it hooked up once and it did work.  Any thoughts on how to get rid of the ghost program running.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can try restarting the print spooler since you have no programs open and restarted the computer. You would need to open the services window on your computer and scroll down to print spooler. Right click on print spooler and select the restart option. 

Once that is done, restart your computer one more time and then try to remove the printer driver from the view devices and printers window or add and remove software window. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements