cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Selphy 1300

Tclay
Apprentice

Good Morning,

I have had this photo printer for about 3 years, it has worked great up until last week when I put the toner in it was getting jammed so I had to pull the ink out. I went through 5 toners and even bought a new printer thinking it was the printer not the ink but I when I put the ink in the new printer it happened again. This is a lot of ink and money down the drain! 
Any suggestions would be great! When the error message come up it says shut off the printer and take the toner out and tighten it but unfortunately it starts to print then the paper gets stuck with some ink off of it and the only way to get it out is to pull the paper out. See photo below.

Thank you,

Tara Clay

D9C1045C-776F-40A6-8381-CBFEE3C04E9C.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Tclay,

What is the model number of the ink / paper cassettes that you are using with your SELPHY CP1300?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello Patrick,

KP-108IN I usually buy the bundle that comes with a few inks and the photo paper, it has worked for years but to have 6 out of 7 of them jam is strange.

Announcements