cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Connect SELPHY Square QX10

2giants
Apprentice

I have a brand new Canon Selphy Square QX10, I have downloaded the app and installed it and followed the instructions. When I get to the QR code it will not read it - says unable to recognize the QR code. When I try manual set up and type in the QR code number it has a box that says the password has been changed but there is no password. If I check the box I can't type in any password and there is only "cancel" highlighted not ok so I get no further. This is most annoying and I am ready to send the printer back and write a scathing review. I can find no place on Canon for support.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, 2giants!

It sounds like you might be using a mobile device.  So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on it (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

iOS16.2. and now my ivy mini printer will also not work but it did work with my iPhone 11 which was the same operating system. 

ok - now the IVY mini is working but the SELPHY Square QX10 is not

Announcements