cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shooting in raw but uploading as jpeg

princemoga
Apprentice

I shot a session in. (L) raw just as I always do. When I plugged my CF card in and pulled up my image folder in my computer (PC) the images show as JPEG I tested another card and the same thing happened. My camera is showing raw and my computer is showing jpeg. Any idea why this may be happening? I've never had this issue in the past. 

[link removed per forum guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, princemoga!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof), which software you're using, and which Canon camera you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@princemoga wrote:

I shot a session in. (L) raw just as I always do. When I plugged my CF card in and pulled up my image folder in my computer (PC) the images show as JPEG I tested another card and the same thing happened. My camera is showing raw and my computer is showing jpeg. Any idea why this may be happening? I've never had this issue in the past. 

What camera body are you using?  

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"My camera is showing raw and my computer is showing jpeg."

Did you check to see if the cr2 files were there? On the card and/or on the computer  Do this first before we analyze.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements