cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

private email

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Is anybodies private email not working correctly?  I can not send any private emails.  Moderators? Fix? Smiley Sad

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi! Are you referring to the personal messages here on the forum? If so, please let us know what error messages you're encountering so we can get a better idea of what's going on.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Danny my private email on the forum says I have sent too many emails and to try agin later.  I tried again  today and got the same error. It is a reply to a private email from another forum member.

EB

I'm sorry if I'm still not fully understanding. You keep using the term "email," so I'm now assuming that you're referring to a problem related to the Gmail address you have on your profile. The Canon Community Forum doesn't offer any email service. The closest thing we have to that is the private messages that forum members can send each other, accessed via the envelope icon on this page.

4.JPG

If you're having trouble sending or receiving email messages via Gmail, that would be beyond our control here at Canon USA. Otherwise, if the problem is occurring when you're using the forum's private messaging system, please confirm that for us and we'll take a deeper look at it.

No I am not using my gmail account. I am using the forums private email or message is better.  A message I got from another member on the forum through the forums private message the red envelop symbol.  For two days it says I have sent too many private messages and to try again later.  I haven't sent any private messages for weeks.

EB

Danny,

I switched browsers from Edge to Chrome and it let me send the private message.  Don't know if that was the issue or not.

Thanx for the feedback.

EB

EB
Announcements