cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lide 400 scanner

jpapas72
Apprentice
Good evening. I have the canon lide 400 for about 5 months. While it was working normally all this time suddenly while I press the copy button on the front of the scanner the result is a white page. The device works fine otherwise. While there is a document inside the machine when I want a copy the result is a blank page. I uninstalled and reinstalled the machine but the result is the same. Do you have something to say to help me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
12 REPLIES 12

Danny

Hi, jpapas72!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) along with what printer make and model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry, I use windows 10 64bit and my prnder is epson L310. The problem ia that the scanner with the printer working perfect before 1 week

Hallo again. Can you halp me ?

janstehlik
Contributor

same here - lide 220

Sole200q
Apprentice
Same problem with lide 400 and printing to hp 1102p

thank you very much for the advice. You helped me a lot. Thank you again

If you wish to keep or reinstall the KB5000802 update, please also install KB5001567 and KB5001649.

Microsoft issued those newer updates to resolve the issues with KB5000802.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the problem of copy button scanning but printing blank

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&locale=en_US&id=ART179473&fbclid=IwAR33ahJ_83kGR...

This link suggested by janstehlik, who said it works , does not work for me. Please help with a solution. Scanner worked perfectly in all functions until Microsoft forced updates. I wish I could use a different operating system, but they have such a monopoly.

Announcements