cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer support phone number not ringing??

cjhaugh2
Apprentice

Just paid $20 for Canon Support after spending the past 3 hours trying to connect my printer to my computer with no success; however, there is no ringing when I call the support phone number. Is this a sick joke??? 

The manual says I must download the software/driver to connect my printer to my computer, but when I select my OS (MAC OS X), it says it does not require any software. I've been clicking in circles for hours. I am SO fed up with Canon and can't believe that I can't even access customer support after paying for it.

7 REPLIES 7

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi! Sorry to hear you’re having a problem with our support line. We want to make sure you're dialing 1-800-652-2666. The support line  doesn't "ring"; it goes straight to "Thanks for calling Canon customer support."

That's the number I'm calling. There's no ring. It's just silent after I dial. 

Are you sure you're calling the correct number?  Who did you pay that $20 to.  Lots of fake tech support sites out there.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@Abel wrote:

Hi! Sorry to hear you’re having a problem with our support line. We want to make sure you're dialing 1-800-652-2666. The support line  doesn't "ring"; it goes straight to "Thanks for calling Canon customer support."

hello,

i think this given number is wrong i tried it but there is no respose please give me the right number

thanks and regards

hello,

Thank you so much for sharing the correct number, it helped me alot

Thanks and regards.:)

SAme Issue.

Announcements