cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cashback - Canon Europe

JoeMB
Apprentice

Is anyone else having trouble getting their cashback money. Canon are telling me they have had a wire problem for near a month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Note that this web site is for Canon USA, so it would be very unlikely there'd be others here having the same issue.  I believe there is a dedicated web site for Canon Europe.

Best though to contact the relevant sales department (see Rick's/shadowsports earlier post for those contact details).

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Is this regarding a rebate for a product purchased at the USA Canon store?  You should call up the sales department at 800-385-2155. I don't know their hours, but should be something like 10 AM to 4 PM Monday Central Time Monday through Friday.

--
Ricky

I did because they are not replying to emails on their track your claim link it was then I learned of the wire problem. It was a UK store on Canons summer promotion. It just seems a long time to have a problem transferring money

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I was very surprised to learn retrospective "cashbacks" in the UK were wire transfers to a financial institution.  They have similar rebates in Germany also, Summer Promotions offered by Authorized Dealers. 

6. CASH BACK
6.1 Cashback offers will either be an instant cashback or a retrospective cashback. In an instant cashback, the cashback value will be deducted from the purchase price of the included products during the checkout process. As your cashback is processed straightaway, no retrospective claim for cashback can be made. In a retrospective cashback, you will purchase the eligible product at the current price. To claim the cashback, you will have to submit your claim via the cashback campaign’s website once your item has arrived. After your claim is approved, the cashback will be sent to your chosen bank account. If you do not submit a valid claim within the deadline, then you will not get the cashback. Refer to the T&Cs of the specific cashback for more details.

6.2 Cashback promotions are available only on qualifying products.

6.3 A maximum total of one cash back offer per product can be claimed per customer. The cash back amount is inclusive of any applicable sales tax.

🙂I'm sure you'll get your promotional pricing.  

HOW CAN I CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM?
• Email us at store.uk@cc.canon-europe.com

• Or call us on + 44 20 7660 0186

Our Customer Service department is open Mon – Fri 08:00 to 20:00 (Closed on public holidays).

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The lens was bought in August and when I registered it I got a email from canon accepting the claim and a claim number and canon user name and password so I could track the claim. This worked for a few weeks and then stopped. I spoke to the claims team twice so I know the number is still good because they could find me. The money should have been paid on the 8th Sept but they said there was a wire problem and again 3 weeks later was just asking if anyone else  has had this issue.

Note that this web site is for Canon USA, so it would be very unlikely there'd be others here having the same issue.  I believe there is a dedicated web site for Canon Europe.

Best though to contact the relevant sales department (see Rick's/shadowsports earlier post for those contact details).

--
Ricky

FrederickSharp
Apprentice

Thanks for the info.

Announcements