cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They wrecked the DLC!

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I don't know why, but every time a company re-vamps a website, it makes it much worse for me.

They have changed the DLC website and now it is pretty useless, IMHO.

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@kvbarkley wrote:

I don't know why, but every time a company re-vamps a website, it makes it much worse for me.

They have changed the DLC website and now it is pretty useless, IMHO.

That would a shame.  I loved it, and learn a lot about Canon gear from it.  I will not get a chance to inspect it until the weekend, so I will check back in then.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ChrisPBacon
Enthusiast

When I first purchased a Canon DSLR (EOS 7D), there were hundreds of papers and technical bulletins about the EOS 7D and its capabilities, even fairly esoteric stuff about controlling multiple cameras using a Speedlite 600EX II-RT and Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT, etc.  As of a few months ago, none of this information was available to Canon owners through Technical Support or Canon Professional Services.  Much of this information can’t be found on the internet, or from sources like B&H Photo and Video.

@kvbarkley wrote:

What gives?  Is Canon making so much money now that it no longer is interested in its customers?

Chris P. Bacon
F-1; AE-1; EOS 1V, EOS-1D X Mark III, 5D Mk IV, 6D, 6D Mk II, 7D, and 7D Mk II; scads of Canon, Zeiss, and Sigma lenses.
Announcements