cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to the community!

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

For the second year in a row, I have had the opportunity to the un-official photographer for a state organization. Friday and Saturday are part of the event with Saturday the main part with a workshop in the afternoon. OK...I was pondering what to do for the morning activities. Part would be in the shade, partial shade and bright sunlight. I recalled one post where some one was told to set their camera to P. I did it and adjusted the ISO to fit the scene. Photos turned out great...at least what I could see in the screen on my T7. Will download them, edit if/as needed and download them to a thumb drive for the state coordinator to make a PowerPoint for next year. Might even get ambitious and make the PP myself. BTW, I check the community about twice a day. All threads are not relevant to my T7 but one never knows what will apply to a common problem and solution.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Thank you for this post and your contributions to the community. It represents the true spirit of why we have this platform. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Thank you for this post and your contributions to the community. It represents the true spirit of why we have this platform. 

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

My grandfather said, "You are never too old to learn." Turning 76 in a few days.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
Announcements