cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site issues are occuring again

rs-eos
Elite

I'm also having to once again manually load recent messages.  Screen is blank.   Specifically when attempting to view the main "Discussions & Help" screen.  If I drill down in the various sub-screens (e.g. General Discussion), that does load the newest topics there.   But not having a working top-level one will be very problematic.

Prior to this new post, I did comment on the first thread I started this morning, but noticed that it wasn't being marked as having new content.  So attempting to manually load the most recently updated threads wasn't showing it.

empty_load_more.png

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ricky!  We checked that same page just now and it's coming up okay.  Please give it another try and let us know if you're still encountering an issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for letting us know about this, Ricky!  We checked that same page just now and it's coming up okay.  Please give it another try and let us know if you're still encountering an issue.

Thanks, Danny.  So far all is well today.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

I still can't see new posts in "Software". Been that way for two days now 🙂

Newton

We've been noticing that on a couple of boards and that's the specific issue we're working on.  It's annoying to us, too!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements