cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND - since November 2022 and still haven't received it.

badonn
Apprentice

i've spoken to 4 people and a 5th in an email and i still have not received the refund for: Refurbished EOS M6 Mark II Body Silver, order number: 400[xxxxxxx]. in the third phone call, the rep did refund the carepak plus purchased for the camera and your warehouse received the returned item with RMA on november 17, 2022. i understand that it takes some time to process, but it's been 2 months and would like this issue to be resolved. i did purchase a replacement camera shortly after and would like to purchase the carepak plus before the 90 days are up, but the way this refund process is handled makes me rethink how things at Canon are handled. 

[Order number partially hidden to protect privacy.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

badonn
Apprentice

as of yesterday march 03, 2023, i have received a full refund for the camera body returned and delivered on november 17, 2022 to canon's returns department. after calling several times and had 4 reps help these past couple months, ANGELA went above and beyond to make this happen in one phone call with immediate results! team ANGELA all the way! thank you!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi!  Once our sales team processes a refund, it could still take as many as two billing cycles for it to show up on your credit card statement depending on which financial institution issued your card.  If you have questions, asking our sales team is the fastest way to get an answer.  They're open weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.

Have a great day!

let's hope it's very soon! however, i've been told this during my phone calls and in an email. fingers crossed! thanks danny!

i just received a refund for the difference in price when i repurchased the same camera that i've returned in november 2022 and still waiting for a full refund on. the total would be around $549.00 + tax. thanks!

badonn
Apprentice

as of yesterday march 03, 2023, i have received a full refund for the camera body returned and delivered on november 17, 2022 to canon's returns department. after calling several times and had 4 reps help these past couple months, ANGELA went above and beyond to make this happen in one phone call with immediate results! team ANGELA all the way! thank you!!!

Announcements