Canon Community Canon Community

Reputable Contributor

Re: Posting section

Thanks for the information, aflamingo! Clicking on the "Personal Printers" option should bring you to the correct place. You should then see the red "NEW MESSAGE" box in the top-left corner. Here is a direct link to the forum in which you can post your message: https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/bd-p/personalprinters

Also, we wanted to mention this community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. We do hope someone is able to assist! However, if this is a time-sensitive matter, of if you are looking to get support from Canon, please reach out to our US-based technical support team via Email at http://Canon.us/ContactLI or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Occasional Contributor

thanks for the link, I tried to get there thru the page, but,.. I'll save the link.

New Contributor

cannot change bmp file on printer ts 6050

I am trying to scan an odt document from my printer (ts6050) to my laptop but it ALWAYS ends up as a bmp file which is no good as I want to edit the document (Docx or odt) Any info gratefully received! 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aflamingo wrote:

Thanks, but the link you gave me takes me to essentially the same page I was on.  About, camera, printer cinema eos etc  [links removed per forum guidelines]

and no way to post a new message.

Clincking on the printer, i see the provate message button but I'm prettly sure that won't help. 

Here's my problem my iX 6820 has suddenly started spitting errors, B200 and now 1403.  And I have deadlines.

Thanks

attempt going to the main forum web page, observed at https://community.usa.canon.com/ [link corrected] and you may see a listing of categories like "EOS," "EOS rebellion," 'personal Printers," "office Printers," and so on. after you click on on one of these boards you may see a red "New Message" field inside the top-left corner to allow you to submit. in case you preserve to run into any issue, let us recognize which product you have got which you wish to submit a message about and we're going to link you at once to that particular forum to post.

we hope this helps and sit up for your contributions!

New Contributor

Moon photos did not save

I ws shooting the eclipse onthe 21st and many of my photos did not save while others did. I also had the message of Exp SIM and I have read that this indicates something about not bieng enough light. The image was clearly shown on my live view when I hit the shutter button but it did not save. The ones that did not save were the ones that were the largest and the brightest.

I was using a Tamron 18 - 400 mm lense on a 80 D body.