cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting section

Drbrown
Contributor

I have a question I would love to post. The only tab that has a "NEW MESSAGE" button is "GENERAL DISCUSSION". I have read the replies from the other people having similar problems but the directions were inaccurate. Am I completely intellectually incompetent or is there some thing wrong with the site?

22 REPLIES 22

Sdragonetti
Apprentice

I have ben having a lot of problem with my Cannon printer.  First it started with the 5011 error which based on this forum I can fix only termprarily by turning off and pressing the power and cancel button.  Now it seems to have lost communication with my wireless router and I can't print.  When I check the spool it shows error printing.  Everytime I try to hit the LAN connection on the printer to re-establish the connection I get the 5011 error again.  When I turn off the printer, it won't turn back on. I then have to unplug the power button and plug it back on again.  I've been trying to fix or about 2 weeks now and about ready to chuck it  Any suggestions?

What I find I have to do from time to time with the 2 pixma's I have

delete the printer driver

reinstall the printer

It's a pain in the butt, but seems to fix it

KatherineKeller
Apprentice

My MX922 printer is functioning off my Lenovo Ideapad 320.  I am also trying to set the printer up to print from my Samsung 11 Android phone via WIFI.  I am unable to find the IP address from my Windows 10 settings on my Lenovo ideapad 320.  It shows it as : 0000.0010.0000.006.001.000.000.000.000 and that is swiftly rejected as an IP Address.  I have also identified it in my phone as Ip4 or Ip6 which is also rejected as an IP address.  I have also gone through the steps on the menu on the printer itself with the same result.  I find nothing that remotely looks like an IP Address.  When my phone scans for nearby devices, it does not pick anything up.  Can this not be done?  If someone has done this, will you please tell me how?

Announcements