cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crankviperette
Apprentice

Is anyone else having trouble logging into their canon account? I keep getting a message stating to enter a password when I have. I even reset the password and still same error message.

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi!  Please let us know which Canon product you're trying to register and/or what kind of support you need and we'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

We look forward to your reply!

crankviperette
Apprentice

I am wanting to download the drivers/software for my Canon R6 camera on my new computer. Is there no way to sign in anymore?

Thanks for the info.  While we encourage Canon users to register their products, it's not necessary for downloading the software.  You can do that for free by visiting the EOS R6 support page which you'll find right HERE.

Hope this helps!

crankviperette
Apprentice

Yes, I know where to get the information and thank you for that. My main question is there a known issue with logging into our account?

Stephen

We're not aware of any login issues, and we've been able to test the site ourselves. You may want to try an alternate browser (like Chrome, Safari, or Edge), or a different device. If you continue having problems, reach out to Customer Service so they can help. They're at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).

Announcements