Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Link failure

[ Edited ]

I received an email from this site asking about my reaction to replies to a question I posted.  None of the links included in the email back to the Community and the thread, except the privacy one at the very bottom, would work.  

As an aside, after replying to the the answer to my original question, and proffering that the problem was only partially resolved by that answer, I received no further response.

Re: Link failure

Hi, hafcanadian!

If you're having trouble clicking on links within the email you received, we recommend checking the settings on your browser, your email client, or the site through which you check your email to make sure that clicking on links is enabled. Some services will disable this option by default for security purposes.

You can also access any post you've made on our forum by simply clicking your name next to your forum avatar.

We hope this helps!

Reputable Contributor

@hafcanadian,

The links do work.  I use windows and Android.  IE, Chrome and Edge.  Works the same in each.

Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 (f/w 1.0.4) ~16-35mm f2.8L II, 50 f1.8 STM, 85 prime USM, 70-200 f2.8L IS II ~70-300 USM II ~Sigma 24-70 f2.8 Art (f/w 2.02)
~Sigma 150-600 C + TC1401 1.4x (f/w 2.00) ~Speedlite 430 EX II ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro1903 ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra
Occasional Contributor

Go figger.  I just received another email from this site and the links as usual within it did not work on any machine I use.  This is practically the only email link issue I've had.  So this time I tried a reply to that email that included a screenshot of the pop-up overlay that comes up when I click on the links.  Soon another email came that claimed I could not reply to such emails from the Canon Community as it is a read-only situation. 

Guess what.  The link to this site that's included in THAT last email does work!

Aaaarrrgggghhh!

New Contributor

Downlaod acmarket apk file

The lower end EF lenses (and probably EF-S) will be the first to go as will lower end DSLR bodies as light weight mirrorless bodies chew up some of that market and many more with little understanding of photography will never move up from smartphones to more capable photo gear. But even in the current dynamic market, lenses aren't a true investment other than a business one for current pros and your money is better off in true financial investments if future value is the concern.

ac market

pubg

Occasional Contributor

Re: Downlaod acmarket apk file

Say what?

boy, this forum site is really messed up.  That last reply is in the wrong thread.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info. (link removed as per forum guidelines)