cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Upload a different receipt file for established product registration

Othy
Apprentice

I made a mistake of uploading the wrong receipt for a Canon printer that was purchased through Amazon.  Any idea how I might upload the correct receipt?  I can't find a way to access / modify an established registration of a product.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

This is easy to resolve. You can view the receipt associated with a particular product registration. When you click on the product and look at its details, you can view the receipt. Here you can remove the existing receipt and upload a new one.  No need to go through the registration process again 🙂

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Othy!  The simplest way to correct this is to delete the registration for that product and re-register it.  While you'll have to re-enter the information from scratch, you'll have a second chance to submit the right receipt.

Hope this helps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

This is easy to resolve. You can view the receipt associated with a particular product registration. When you click on the product and look at its details, you can view the receipt. Here you can remove the existing receipt and upload a new one.  No need to go through the registration process again 🙂

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Shadowsports:  Many Thanks !!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements