cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post - FAQ of no help

tpanc13
Apprentice

According to FAQ, I can start (post) a question by clicking on the REPLY at top left of message list. I see no Reply there. or any other way to begin a discussion on a topic, i.e., to POST. What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

To start your own conversation or topic, press the "Start A Conversation" button.  at the top of any form section.

Give your topic a title, and use the drop down below to select the forum location or section your question pertains to. 

To reply to a existing topic, there is a big red reply button at the bottom of each post in a thread.  There is also a post reply button below the last reply on every thread.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

tpanc13
Apprentice

TY Ricj. I must be doing something wrong then, because the only part of the board where I can press anything to start a conversation is on General Discussion. I looked at icons on top, the OPTIONS (3 dots), heading selections (

and expansion of them, etc. No "Start a Conversation" except for General Discussion. Could some settings prevent this? 

Note:  My last place to search was when I presses the large CANON icon to go to home, I guess. Start a Conversation is there! Maybe I need to ensure I begin at that URL address instead of the one I jumped to (a specific topic) where I am not presented with it or a "Reply" in upper left as per FAQ. I currently strated one  again in General Discussion with my printer problem -- hope that makes it to the specific topic somehow

click here to view the gallery
Announcements