cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my username?

Choirgirl
Contributor

Can't figure out how to contact a forum administrator for login assistance.  Need some help amending my username.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Again!

We're sorry to hear that! Send us an email at CUSA_Social@cusa.canon.com with your details (including what you want your user name to be changed to) and we can get that taken care of for you!

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

You're awesome

Thank you so much!

russellpitt
Apprentice

It's very simple bro. You can do it on your own by going to settings and there editing your account details and that will resolve your issue. If you have forgotten your username then you can check it on your mail id. <removed link per forum guidelines>

Ronster149
Apprentice

I see the site still doesn't allow you to change your username unless you call or email and request the name change. Wish that was fixed. I see you can change just about any IM name which seems pretty useless to me.

I can't remember why I had to change my username a year and a half ago, but it must have been important! 😄

Didnt expect to get a direct answer so soon! Thank you!

namanjohnson101
Apprentice

@Choirgirl wrote:

Can't figure out how to contact a forum administrator for login assistance.  Need some help amending my username.  9Apps APK Cartoon HD Vidmate

hello,

Change username Open Control Panel. Double-click the Users Accounts icon. Select the account you want to change. Click Change My Name. Enter the new name you want to use and click the Change Name button. thansk a

thanks and regards

Thank you!

Can someone point me to where (or how) I can learn to change my user name?

You can't change your username yourself, only moderators can do it for you - what would you like your new username to be?

Announcements