cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Canon Live pretty much replaced In-Person learning at Canon Service Centers?

DavidG
Apprentice

Pre-pandemic, Canon offered great in-person courses at their US service centers.  Just confirming that this is now something of the past?  I see nothing on any of the Canon websites. Thx

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Good question, DavidG! While there may still be live learning sessions at Canon facilities in the future, Canon Live lets us reach out to a lot more people, especially those who might not live within a convenient distance from a Canon location.  We want everyone to be a part of it!

Hope this helps!

Lisaa77
Contributor

I noticed that too

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I don't believe Canon Live is intended to replace "Live Learning".  Instead, its exactly what Danny is describing.  A way for Canon to get its messaging out to more people interested in photography or thinking about it.  

Social media is an excellent way to do this.  It can showcase new and existing products, and provide a quick and nearly free way to advertise.  Of course there are costs associated with the prep and man hours to produce an event.  Its just another way for Canon to engage with people.

I think the learning events will come back.  Service centers were closed to customer dropoff for a long time and they are open again.  

I'd leave +Feedback

Canon Homepage | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

shadowsports_0-1684591319492.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements