cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the Moderators-where is the "notify by email?"

BarryTheCrab
Contributor

For all Moderators,

is there a "notify" function for the forum? I've searched but could not find it. When I am involved in a discussion, it would be helpful to get an email (not a text), if an answer has been posted. I check my email far more often than this forum, and I think you'd get more traffic, too. I am to be found, personally, in the camcorder room, but others here may like to chime in about this. So, where is the setting for that?

Thanks for the forum,

Barry

2 REPLIES 2

cicopo
Elite

You will get an email, or you should but it will be several hours after a reply is posted (from experience) Try posting a reply to this one & when you do you'll notice the message on the right under SUBSCRIPTIONS & as long as the check mark is in the box (seems to be there by default) you'll get updates.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Naomi
Enthusiast

Hello BarryTheCrab!

You should be able to receive Email notifications through the Subscriptions & Bookmarks section of "My Settings".  From here, you can setup an Email delivery of posts you've participated in.  You can also setup the frequency you receive emails as well as the Email format.

Hope this helps!

Announcements