cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSC2 Problems

owhiwa
Contributor

Hi again everyone.

I am still having problems with my camera.  Does take photos, (flash now won't work),  but the photo downloads to the desktop as multiple thumbnails instead of a single image.

I can't see how to reset to factory setting either.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, owhiwa!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon camera model you're using and which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny - thank you for your response.

The Camera is a DSC-H2, 12 x Optical zoom.

I have Win 10 on my computer.  The camera was fine and downloading photos without any problem, but suddenly the flash won't work and individual photos will only download as thumbnails (16).  

May be the settings, though I haven't actually changed anything except the date and time.

Cheers

Thanks for the updated information, owhiwa!

The camera you have is manufactured by Sony and not Canon. We'd suggest reaching out to Sony for further assistance on downloading your images and your camera settings. We hope this helps point you in the right direction!

OMG! I didn't notice that. I bought it as a Canon. Senior moment! Thanks for your help
Announcements