cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Canon issues

engineco16
Contributor

I've been trying to email tech support with my camera issue but it won't let me. It keeps telling my I have an invalid zip code. I think I know my own xip code LOL Frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hello, engineco16!

Thanks for reaching out! If you're having a difficult time emailing support using THIS PAGE, then we recommend calling them at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). Our phone support is right here in the USA, and is always 100% free! 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hello, engineco16!

Thanks for reaching out! If you're having a difficult time emailing support using THIS PAGE, then we recommend calling them at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). Our phone support is right here in the USA, and is always 100% free! 

Thanks, for some reason I had to clear my cookies. Email has been submitted.

alishaisha06
Apprentice

Hey There, i also have the same issue so to resolve the same problem quickly can you guide me through some steps to resolve the issue if your is resolved, or else can you provide me the number of canon because i tried this [Removed 3rd party phone number] number [Removed 3rd party phone number]  may be this is no correct one so please give the number to contact canon

Hi Alisha!

You're right, that 888 number is not correct! If you look 2 replies above, at Stephen's message you'll see our correct number, 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Yes Thanks alot for the number

Sally1943
Apprentice

I have a MX700 printer that just started to print pink bands horizontally across photos.  How do I get rid of them?  I've cleaned, nozzles, etc. several times and the bands still print.  This just started happening.  I've changed all the ink cartridges and still they are there.

Announcements