cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Product Line - Does Canon make XEED projectors?

Aqib_hussain
Contributor

Please confirm me XEED is your product Line In projector Category?

Please go through the Link and give answer as soon as possible 

https://www.canon.com.hk/en/product/catalog/productItemDetails.do?prrfnbr=100383

9 REPLIES 9

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

This is a Canon product that has been discontinued.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Aqib_hussain
Contributor

Okay . But i am talking About Product Line is XEED your product Line ?

Aqib_hussain
Contributor

Please confirm its urgent 

XEED is your product Series in projector Category ? Kindly confirm it 

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

By the way, to answer your question, yes, XEED projectors are part of the Canon Inc. product line.  These projectors, however, are not offered through us here at Canon USA and because of that, we're unable to support them.

Hope this helps!

Actually i m talking about Product Series does XEED is a product series ?

There has been more than one XEED projector model, so yes, it is a series of products within the Canon family outside the United States.

Glad we could help!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I am not a Canon employee, just a fellow user like yourself.

If you'd like more information about Canon's Projectors, I suggest you contact the Sales Team.

Projectors

1-800-652-2666 Monday-Friday:
8:00 am to 8:00 pm

These are the projectors from the Canon USA Website:

Canon Projectors: 4K Laser Projectors & More | Canon U.S.A, Inc.

If you live outside the United States, products might be different.  Use this link to contact Sales where you reside:

For Product and Support Information | Canon Global

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements