cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CaptureOnTouch scanner software malfunction

orsobubu
Apprentice

On an Imageformula DR-2010C scanner, I assigned specific jobs to the function keys using the Captureontouch program, as well as a path for file saving. Recently, however, the keys no longer start the assigned jobs, but they all execute an identical job different from the ones I saved and can't be modified. Also the save path is no longer editable, now it is completely disappeared from the panels. I have tried several times to reinstall both the drivers version 1.3 and the program version 1.1, deleting the keys too from the windows registry (even if most of the keys are locked by the system and cannot be deleted). How can I restore the software defaults?

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Orsobubu,

We would be happy to assist with the capture on touch install and the problems with changing the settings for the functions.

To assist further and to provide specific steps, we will need some additional information. If you could reply to this post with the specific version of Windows operating system that you are using on the computer, we will be able to assist further with Captureontouch.

I would usually suggest upgrading the Captureontouch to our Capture perfect software. To get the Capture perfect software or to have the Captureontouch issue resolved in a more timely manner, you can contact our phone support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our phone support team can email a copy of the newer software or assist with Captureontouch.

hi Hector, I really need your help with my scanner, and for now I prefer communicate with you here rather then by phone with the support service. My system is Win 10 64 bit. In any case I already found (but not installed) Capture-perfect-3.0 and the upgrades 3.1.45 and 3.1.55. I would try to fix the old program first, if possible! Thank you for your attention !!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements