cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canoscan 9000F - error code 4,252,0

janisek7
Apprentice

Hi!

I've been trying to scan some negatives. At first everythig worked fine. Now, I'm getting an error code 4,252,0 anytime I try to scan negatives with the dust/scratches removal and the unsharp mask option on.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Any idea how to fix it?

Thank you!

P.s. I forgot to mention I use the IJ Scangear utility. Windows 10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi janisek7,

Reinstalling should resolve this issue.  To do this, please disconnect the USB cable and follow these steps:

1.  Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2.  In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3.  In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

4.  Click once on "Canon 9000F Scanner Driver" and then click Uninstall at the top.

5.  Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver.  When you click Complete,  the driver is uninstalled.

6.  Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1.  Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/support-scanners-canoscan...

2.  Click the Select button next to "9000F Scanner Driver Ver. 16.0.5".

3.  Click the Download button.  The drivers will download.

4.  Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder.  To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5.  Double click "sd68-win-9000f-16_0_5-ej.exe" to begin the installation.

6.  Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.

Once the installation has completed, please attempt to scan using the MP Navigator.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi janisek7,

Reinstalling should resolve this issue.  To do this, please disconnect the USB cable and follow these steps:

1.  Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2.  In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3.  In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

4.  Click once on "Canon 9000F Scanner Driver" and then click Uninstall at the top.

5.  Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver.  When you click Complete,  the driver is uninstalled.

6.  Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1.  Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/support-scanners-canoscan...

2.  Click the Select button next to "9000F Scanner Driver Ver. 16.0.5".

3.  Click the Download button.  The drivers will download.

4.  Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder.  To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5.  Double click "sd68-win-9000f-16_0_5-ej.exe" to begin the installation.

6.  Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.

Once the installation has completed, please attempt to scan using the MP Navigator.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements