cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Site - Cannot delete registered products

klrabbers
Contributor

It used to be that I could delete my registered products that I no longer own. When I look at my products now, I get quite a few that I had deleted and now reappear. I cannot seem to delete anything.

Anyone have any insight to this?

7 REPLIES 7

Plankowner110
Contributor

I cannot figure out how to delete "My Products" items either.

Also, I have lenses with Canon CarePAK coverage but the My Products list does not recognize this and tells me to purchase a service plan. I called Canon customer service yesterday and spent an hour on the phone getting transfered from one person to another about this. Never had these problems with Nikon.

Plankowner110
6D

Hello!

You will need to contact our team for assistance with modifying your My Canon Account at this time. Our US-based team can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). 

@Plankowner110 - When you spoke with Linda yesterday, she escalated your case to our Program Management Team to investigate your CarePak. They're the team who administers the CarePak, and will get to the bottom of that. If they have questions, they'll have someone reach out to you with the contact information that Linda gathered during your interaction. 

Linda at Canon customer service was very courteous and helpful. The people at Canon are great, but they seem to have limited access to information on their computers.

Plankowner110
6D

What is the reason why we need to call instead of removing an item online from our registered products? Seems backwards.

scoutchuck
Apprentice
I have the opposite issue. All of My Products cannot be seen. Support says they are there. I went to register a new Speedlite and saw none of my over 10 products listed. I have always used the same email; so I haven't created a new account. Support told me to wait a week or two because "There have been recent changes to our Canon Accounts." One week and use of four different browsers only show the new registered product. I use the "My Products" registration page as one form of insurance. In case of theft.

When I select the Add Product button a new column appears that allows deleting items.

Annotation 2019-10-21 120406.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Intrresting, I see the following when I follow ur instruction:

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 10.21.26 AM.png

Announcements