cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Camera Order

JRDailey
Contributor

What is the current wait time for shipping from your facility?    Order placed On Dec. 15.   Telephone automated says the order processed and is "Waiting" to be shipped. 

Unfortunately, I don't time to tie up my phone for 60 minutes at a time . 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is a very busy time of year.  I watched a lot of items go from in stock to out of stock over the course of 3 days.

UPDATE
Due to increased order demand and circumstances related to COVID-19, it is taking us longer than usual to fulfill ALL orders. We are very sorry for this inconvenience and are working around the clock to get all orders out.

Everthing ships from NY.  The closer you are, the quicker it will come.  I live in CA, so I always have to wait a few extra days.

Happy Holidays

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I ordered on 12/14. 3 items. 1 on backorder - which was ok - I could live with that. No 'it's shipped' email so far.  So now checking via phone system all 3 items are on backorder! So my husband isn't getting a Christmas present! Tried calling but system says it is closed. No-one seems able to help. Very unimpressed!

Same issues here.   The auto tele. line is not overly specific.    The auto line for my order placed on Dec 15 still indicates filled waiting for shipping.  This morning was able to connect via live chat.  Same answers verbatim.   

A little disappointed because my previous experience with reps has been excellent and fast.    

Apparently, agents are working from home with limited access to "Store".    They must really be overwhelmed. 

ajones1961
Apprentice

I ordered a refurbished camera on 12/7.  Received confirmation that oder was placed but it is 20 days later and the order is still listed as "processing".  

I suppose because 2020 has been crazy with everything I'm waiting until the first week of January before I do anything else.  I understand that operators apparently working from home.   So far I've not had the time for their long waiting period for on hold. 

Announcements