cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't View a Response to a question

ngfrieband
Apprentice

I received an email response to a message (BluetoothConnect to iPhone & iPad) I posted 8/18/21. When I click on the link so that I can view the response I get an error "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or it's parent to perform this action".  I am a new member of the forum, I have registered and responded to the email completeing my registration.  I can log in and was able to send the original question.  Help!  [Personal info removed per forum guidelines] Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

No one has responded to your thread.

Which is here:

Bluetooth Connect to iPhone & iPad - Canon Community

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I received an email from kvbarkley (Esteemed Contributor) posted a new reply in EOS on 08-19-2021 10:43 AM:

You had posted a new topic as a reply to a non-related discussion.  It probably has been moved by an administrator.

If your new topic no longer exists, go ahead and start a new topic with your question.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

@ngfrieband wrote:

I received an email from kvbarkley (Esteemed Contributor) posted a new reply in EOS on 08-19-2021 10:43 AM:

I am sure this happened when they moved the thread. My response telling you to post your own thread was considered a "reply".

Announcements