cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied

artistfpk
Contributor

I just registered. Why am I getting this message?

artistfpk_0-1644713590589.png

10 REPLIES 10

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi artistfpk,

What page are you on when you are seeing the permissions message?

I sent a private message to you with a link that produces the error message

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Hazel_T wrote:

Hi artistfpk,

What page are you on when you are seeing the permissions message?

I get it on occasion when visiting "Share Your Photos".

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If you try to read a deleted post you will get that warning.  The fact you posted this message shows you are registered.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

artistfpk
Contributor

I don't remember which page I was on. I believe I went to the camera discussion page and was trying to read the answers to some of the questions, but got no response to my clicks. When I tried to log on again last night I got another weird technical message and I was too tired to save and post it.  And how could I be trying to read a post that was deleted??  Sorry, people, this is all too much work.  I'll find someplace else to get my camera questions answered.  Thanks anyway.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Use this as your saved favorite for the community:

Home - Canon Community

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

The Share Your Photos page is broken; I repeatedly get the Access Denied error.  Tried going in with Rick's (shadow sports) link, but while the main page, general and several other areas all worked, trying to access Share Your Photos generated the error.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Danny

Hi, everyone!  Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team is looking into the issue. We appreciate your patience!

Abel
Enthusiast

Thank you for your patience, everyone. We would like to invite our community members to start sharing your pictures and let us know if it’s working as expected.

Announcements