cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual controls and LCD tilt on compacts?

stefoto
Apprentice

I shoot primarily with compact Canon's. I have Powershots and Elphs. I do a lot of macro work and shoot mostly in manual mode. I like physical buttons, rings, wheels and especially the new front ring that can be set to aperture or MF (simulates a DSLR). Cool.

I'm looking for a new compact with a tilt LCD screen that has most of the Manual and Custom settings that the Powershot S110 and SX280 have. I don't want to have to use touch screen for changing shooting modes, settings, etc..I THINK the N series is all touch screen. True? 

Is there a Canon compact with tilt LCD that would meet this criteria?

Thanks

stefoto

4 REPLIES 4

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Stefoto,

Besides the PowerShot N, the only other PowerShot cameras that have a tilting LCD are the PowerShot SX50 and PowerShot G1 X.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

thank you Richard. I will look into those and make my decision about keeping the S110 that I am trying now.

Also, Richard do either of those models you identfied have the wifi ability to transfer S and M2 Rez photos with smart phones?

stefoto,

This would require WiFi, which neither of the models mentioned supports.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements