cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro stopped seeing subscription after two months

Lerry
Apprentice

Everything worked well, but today the software showed that I do not have a subscription and if I do, click upgrade. I clicked upgrade and then logged into my canon account and there was a subscription until 2025 (I bought an annual subscription). I reinstalled eos webcam utility pro but nothing helped. 

2024-07-23_16-51-08.png

8 REPLIES 8

Stephen

Hi, Lerry!

We recommend contacting support so they can look into this with you. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday.

i cant talk only text message... 

Support isn't available via text message. They are available by phone to help with this kind of issue. 

kswanson
Apprentice

This is making me question why I am buying Cannon products.

Are you having a problem with a Canon product you own that was purchased and is being used here in the USA?

Yep

If you have an issue with the EOS Webcam Utility Pro, please call our Customer Support Center at 1-800-652-2666.

Danny

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of our services due to server migration. We're happy to let you know that everything is back up and running smoothly. Please contact support if you are still experiencing issues. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday. Thank you for your continued support!

Announcements